Saturday, March 12, 2011

In the Bedroom...

Hello! Just in case you missed my guest post on {cornflake dreams.} this past Wednesday, I thought I would share with you some of my bedroom ideas!  I am dying for a new bedroom design and I have been compiling all of my ideas... here are just a few.  What do you think?

All Photos found on {Pinterest}

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great inspiration! I love that chandelier in the photo on the top right.

Courtney said...

love the all grey & white with tufted headboard! Do you have links to where I could purchase any of the white bedding, grey headboard or tan headboard in the first picture? :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love the mirror in the first photo, so pretty :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

ali v. said...

LOVED your guest post this week--I love all the textures in the bottom right white bedroom the most! great inspiration, my dear! happy weekend! xoxo {av}

Holly said...

I love the chandeliers in the bedroom, I never thought to put one there, but it works!

jgale15609 said...

Back at it already! I love all the bedrooms especially the gray and white but the yellow and black is a great combo also. Wish I could redecorate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis