Thursday, March 10, 2011

St Patty's in Chicago!

Happy Bachelorette Party Weekend to my sister, Amanda!  I am so excited it is finally here - It feels like forever ago that I got the idea to celebrate this big weekend in Chicago in honor of our favorite holiday ever - St. Patrick's Day!  20 ladies will reunite for over 48 hours of partying and celebrating the future Mrs. Huff!  But... before play time, we have spa time with Mom!  I have never spent the entire day at the spa... but I can only image it is going to be absolutely amazing!  Check back next week for photos from the big party, but also check back tomorrow for a guest post. Have a great weekend! :) xxoo.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Woohoo seriously can't wait to be there!!!! Love you!!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

:) have a fantastic time!! xoxo jcd

Deanna Pai said...

Such a great idea for a bachelorette party! I've never been in Chicago for St. Patrick's Day since it always falls during my spring break, but I've heard it's amaaaazing (and they dye the river green!). Have so much fun! :)

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

I heard St. Pattys in Chicago is a good time. I live in Hoboken so I attend our out of control celebration every year and met up with some guys from college who flew in for the weekend to celebrate here and then in Chicago next week!
Have a great weekend!

Holly said...

How much fun! I've always wanted to go to Chicago for St. Paddy's Day!

(went to Boston once, which was crazzzy)!!

Jackie said...

I'm so jealous!! I hope you have an amazing time :)

kristin {ten scenic drive} said...

Hope you're having fun lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis