Hi Friends! I am really excited to introduce you to my new friend Jillian from {cornflake dreams.}! We did a blog swap today where I guest blogged for her and she did the same for me! Say hello below... and check out my post on her blog {here}! -ashley
hello there! it's jillian from cornflake dreams, a chicago-based, fashion, travel and design blog. i have been blogging for almost six months (my anniversary is at the end of march!) and i have "met" so many inspiring and interesting bloggers (including the lovely ashley). as a guest i think it is important for me to share a little about myself.
i grew up in a far western suburb of illinois surrounded by cornfields and i always dreamt of living in the "big city." i got a taste of city life when i went to marquette university in milwaukee and studied abroad for a month in an even larger (and dreamier) city- paris! after college i followed my dreams to charleston, south carolina. i fell in love with the southern charm of the historic homes, breezy palm trees and beaches. unfortunately the job market did not reciprocate it's affection to me and i moved back to illinois after six months. i moved downtown and fell in love (again) with the city of chicago. i have been living in the windy city for three years now and i am loving every minute of it (except the occasional blizzard weather).
so you might have noticed that i use the word "love" a lot. i have a lot of loves in my life... the real big ones like the boyfriend, family, friends, cookie dough ice cream...
here's my most recent love list::
since i started blogging i have also been shopping less. weird, i know. i seem to always have a running "wish list" but i rarely follow through with purchases because the list is constantly growing once i see other inspiring images. however, given a little extra cash i wouldn't mind seeing these little gems making their way to my closet::
![]() |
stripe top $75, chicago designer ascendant earrings $64, DV beaded sandals $59, rose gold watch $250, tassel purse $109 so now that you know a little more about me - where i come from and what i love, stop by cornflake dreams anytime for even more love lists, crushes and inspiration. a huge thank you to ashley for allowing me to stop by and guest post :) xoxo, jillian |




9 comments:
Oooh fancy seeing you here lady! Love that rose gold watch...so cute!
xxKristin
{ten scenic drive}
Adore Jillian and happy to have found your gorgeous blog Ashley! I'm your newest follower:)
I found you through your guest post over at Jillian's blog. After I read your post I went over here and immediately clicked "follow"! :) What a cute little space you have over here. I can't wait to check back in!
great post, jillian!! xoxo
I love that tassel purse! Interesting you went to Marquette, I work maybe a half mile away from there.
can't wait to guest post!
Alysha
http://shesontherun.com/
Great blog post Jillian!!! ;)
found your blog from cornflake dreams! love it! :)
xo! Lauren @ tickled.
love those sandals!
Jillian, what a fabulous blog. I headed over to your site and think you and Ashley would be fast friends! I'll stay in touch!
Post a Comment