I always want to give credit where credit is due! If you see something here that is yours and it is uncredited, please let me know! Also, If you want your image removed, I can do that too, but hoping I don't have to, because if it's here, it's beautiful!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Feeling Nautical
I think I might be ready for Summer (ok, I'll take Spring)! Just feeling a little nautical right now! :) Have a great weekend!! xxoo.
love this AMERICAAAA board :) i want that red bathing suit. v cute. and the anchor necklace... love. have a fantastic weekend! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
5 comments:
i want an anchor necklace!!! - love boat shoes in the summer!!!
sigh....I adore this ENTIRE spread. I love the nautical vibe and you have me aching for spring now too! {you would ROCK at Friday's Fancies!}
hope you have a fantastic weekend, my dear! looking forward to more inspiration from you :) xoxo {av}
love this AMERICAAAA board :) i want that red bathing suit. v cute. and the anchor necklace... love. have a fantastic weekend! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
Gah! I want everything on here! Can't wait for spring/Memorial Day/any chance to wear this great stuff!
Woohooo love the Gilly Hicks swimsuits!
xxKristin {ten scenic drive}
Post a Comment