Monday, March 14, 2011

Exploded Florals

...and ditsy florals.  Actually, all florals!  A couple weeks ago, I talked about loving florals in {swimwear}, but now I'm obsessed with florals in dresses, skirts and tops as well!  I went shopping in Chicago this past weekend (of course) and when I got back to the hotel and pulled out my purchases, I immediately saw a common theme - florals!  Pretty spring florals in all scales -- but white grounded florals and ditsy florals are my favorite!  Is this trend going to be in your closet this spring?

You can get all of the above outfits {here}, {here} and {here}!  But below are some other inspirations I have for my closet! xxoo.

polyvore created by {ashley gale}

7 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love the long sleeve floral dress! i hope you had a wonderful time in chicago :) :) xoxo jcd :: stop by cornflake dreams to enter a personalized print giveaway !!

ashley nicole catherine said...

super cute picks! loving floral right now too!

xo.ashley

Julie {love, julie} said...

I love the skirt with the bright top, very nice for the upcoming warmer months!

Sarah Engel said...

great pics! i love floral for warmer months!

Design Elements said...

lovely dresses with a sense of spring

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

These are all such pretty dresses, perfect for Spring! xx

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the floral sweater/jean combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis