Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pantone 18-2120

Pantone is the global color authority for the fashion and home industry! They have been around for over 45 years, but I feel like there is a pantone color frenzy out there right now! I have seen everything from {coffee cups}, to {credit cards} to {cookies} in popular pantone colors!  

{Yummy Cookies}
And for those of you who don't already know (my non-blogger friends) - below are the top 10 Pantone Colors for Women's Fashion in Spring 2011!  Aren't all of these colors so pretty?

{Pantone}
The #1 color of the season is Honeysuckle: Pantone 18-2120! Hurry! Spring 2011 is quickly approaching, make sure you run out and grab your honeysuckle garments today!

{Pantone}
Look! Even the stars are already wearing honeysuckle!  What are you waiting for? 

{Image Credit}
Here is some guidance on how to mix honeysuckle!  This color is pretty versatile - it goes with almost anything!  What is your favorite color combination?  

{Elements of Style}
Mine is honeysuckle and navy (of course)!  I think it would look sharp together in clothing as well as in home decor!  I love how the pillows and flowers in the room below makes everything pop!

{Image Credit}

Don't be afraid to stock up on Honeysuckle - we are going to see it through Fall 2011 as well! Enjoy!  

{Pantone}

17 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

LOVE this post! :)

Laurita P said...

i love this honeysuckle color. it's so bright and happy. just what i need during all this rain we're having here... blah!

kristin {ten scenic drive} said...

Those Pantone cookies are freaking adorable! Love the honeysuckle + navy combo.
xxkristin

Unknown said...

What a cool post Ashley. So well put together, and I'm loving all of YOUR inspiration. x

Julie
afternoonfrosting.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

So many great colors in this post.. i LOVE the last pantone fashion color report.. embergylow, honeysuckle, phlox... yes please!xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

Posts like this make my heart sing!! I am obsessed with honeysuckle right now...bamboo too. :)

Natalie said...

i would marry one or two of those cookies for sure

Brookie P said...

I love, love, love this post!! I have had the yearning for honeysuckle items in my closet and you have pushed me to go out and buy more! :)

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I love the honeysuckle and grey!

Jamie Lauren Felicity said...

Ashley, this post is awesome! I love seeing all the colors mixed and matched together. Honeysuckle + turquoise is my favorite!

xoxox
Jamie

www.cleatsandcouture.com

Sam W. said...

loving this color! cute blog :)

ashley nicole catherine said...

ooh yay! how cute are those cookies?? i was so pumped when pantone announced it was the color of the year! i'm also a huuge fan of beeswax (which i've been calling marigold). the fall line-up is pretty stellar too. great post!

xoxo.ashley

ashley @ little miss momma said...

WOW< your blog is awesome and beautiful! you really have a knack for this girl! I am loving this fun and COLORFUL post--you ROCK!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Gorgeous post Ashley!! Honeysuckle is such a divine colour and I LOVE all of the pairings you have made xx

Unknown said...

Ohh I love pink and navy! Not sure I have ever put that together!

xoxo
www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com

Lisa Schwieterman said...

I was choosing honeysuckle and navy, only to read that is what you picked! But I really love the combo!

Unknown said...

Ive actually been wanting those pantone mugs for a little while now..so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis