I saw this awesome nike running ad on my friend Amelia's {blog} a while ago and fell in love with it! I haven't really ran in over a year (except for one random warm morning a few weeks back), but its almost spring again and I've made it one of my goals to get back into it... Wait, I have to get back into it -- I signed up for {Warrior Dash}! Can't wait until I feel this way.... "and every day, in every way, you felt just like you wanted to feel, [I'd still run]"! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
ooh I love this! How exactly do I get all of these things to happen?
ten scenic drive
This is a fantastic quote! A few of my other Nike favorites are: "I run to be" and "I run to see who has the most guts."
Thanks for giving us a little shout out! If have not checked out this movie yet, watch "Hood to Coast." http://www.hoodtocoastmovie.com/
It is an amazing film and evokes every single emotion there is. I promise after you see it, you will want to run!
thanks for stopping by - i'm NOW too ur newest follower!
aw i really like this! i havent gone on a run in a while either! hopefully when it gets warmer ill get my act in gear and get outside! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
that is a great ad - motivating for sure! i WISH i had an internal drive to get out and run. i have been more active with working out this past week or so - and it feels great!
I will always run.
There was an ad or a part in a movie (maybe What Women Want with Mel Gibson) or something...or maybe I'm making this up on my own...anyway, it said "the world is my gym." I loved it. All you need is a pair of running shoes and you're good to go.
Such a great ad, nothing beats the feeling after a good run! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, so nice to 'meet' you :) xx
I can only WISH I loved running this much!! Tried, just never clicked with me for some reason.
i wish i could run...i'm not much of a cardio person. i go for yoga and dance and the like.
Post a Comment