It's tournament time -- one of my favorite times of the year! :) Even though Spring doesn't officially start until next Monday, I feel like the first NCAA game is the kickoff to Spring (maybe because it was always during my spring break in college)!! I was really excited this morning to fill out my bracket - but became even more excited when I came across this
{post} on one of my daily reads
coco+kelley. Cassandra is hosting a bracket challenge where half of the entry fee will benefit the relief efforts in Japan! Love. The challenge is called the
Blogger's Ball Pool, but is open to bloggers, readers, and friends of bloggers... which includes YOU! Never filled out a bracket before? Don't fret - it is
easy (you can even have your bracket auto populate if you really want), it is
fun and I have seen many first time brackets win! But even if you don't win... you are helping out a great cause! What do you say? Are you ready for some college hoops? Check out the challenge
{here}! ...And check back Thursday for my bracket picks! xxoo!
5 comments:
I am not big on basketball but the cause is well worth it. We should all do what we can for Japan!
This is such a great idea! I'm definitely going to join!
ps. I totally agree, I too, feel like it's the start of spring when the NCAA tournament rolls around - it's the BEST thing about March :)
what a great post - thanks for reminding us what is *truly* important!
and congrats on reaching 100 folowers!
xo.ashley
it's great to see all the creative ways people are raising awareness for the Japan relief efforts. thanks for sharing!
I LOVVVEEEEEEEEEE the layout/color scheme of your blog! seriously...this purple color is making me happy! congrats on reaching 100 followers!
Post a Comment