On Sunday I went to the OSU vs. IU basketball game with my future brother in law and had a blast! I was definitely cheering on my Hoosiers... but it was fun to be around the excitement of OSU fans since their bball team is doing so well! Come on Hoosiers... pick it up :) The game got me really excited for my second favorite month - March! Only a couple weeks away from the madness of the NCAA tournament! Below is my March Madness inspiration outfit :) Check back to see my bracket soon! Enjoy!
![]() |
| polyvore created by {ashley gale} |

7 comments:
Love this look! Those jeans are SO cute!!
there are 2 basketball-related components on your inspiration board, and i doubt you will be carrying a basketball around with you for the month of march! but love the outfit nonetheless!
ahahahah ditto on Natalie's comment!
xxKristin
ten scenic drive
dying for toms shoes. love your picks. the bf's family does a march madness brackett compeition and they want me to play along this year (should be interesting.. i have NO idea what im doing). ah well :) happy tuesday lady! xoxo jcd
LOVE that wallet. super cute!
Get real...i own those TOMS! I own something you picked out don't i feel trendy now!
Go Hoosiers, yes! My bf went to IU & is trying to convince me it's the best school on earth :) I can't wait for March Madness, it's one of the best things about this month!
Post a Comment