Jillian from cornflake dreams. invited me to do a guest post on her blog today! Below is just a snippet from the post, but check out the rest {here}! Thank you Jillian :)
"...currently one of my favorite trends in fashion right now is nudes and vintage whites with pretty details, below are some of my favorite inspirations:"
![]() |
| polyvore created by {ashley gale} |


6 comments:
loven' all the creams and nudes - that one skirt is BEYOND!!!!
I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL BLOGGERS to
Join Custom Sign Give-Away last day to join is tomorrow!
*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~
your blog is so cute Ashley and i really enjoyed reading your guest post on Jillian's blog!
Loved your guest post! And I'm happy to know about your blog, it looks so lovely. I will certainly come back to check out your inspirations:)
Read your guest post at Cornflake Dreams, following you now.. You have amazing taste =)
Love it all! Was just about to check her blog :)
Loved your guest post Ashley, you have such fabulous style xx
Post a Comment