Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pairing Kelly Green...

with yellow! In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I put together some looks of my newest favorite color combination.  How fun is kelly green with a splash of bright yellow?  I've been enjoying this color combination for some time now -- I actually almost used this palette as my blog design inspiration!! Enjoy your day and I hope you are wearing green (and potentially, yellow!)  xxoo :)

Images found on {Pinterest} and {Design*Sponge}



15 comments:

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

Loving the green! I was just looking for a green shirt to wear to work today!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Fabulous colour combination!! That yellow headboard is so lovely xx

Kristin Yac said...

greenandyellowgreenandyellowgreenandyellow...oh oops, i mean black :-)
supercute combo!
xxkristin

Lisa Schwieterman said...

Although I like the kelly with the canary, I really enjoy kelly with a good, deep navy. I have a 3.5 year old and last year for St. Patrick's Day I dressed her in kelly/white polka dot capris coupled with a navy tuxedo detail top. It was a hit!

Natalie said...

dear blair waldorf,
i would like to be you.
your friend,
natalie

Unknown said...

Love the color combination of green and yellow. Perfect for today... and any day in general. xx

Julie
afternoonfrosting.com

Julie {love, julie} said...

I love the suitcases! I don't ever ever wear green but your photos are making me reconsider!

katie carlin said...

love this! i just emailed you : ) i think we should maybe do a blog swap!! your posts are all so cute and creative!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE yellow and green together! this collage you put together is just perfect!! happy st. patty's day!!

Whim Wham Life said...

So vibrant and fun! I just might have to rock this look sometime soon:-) Makes me happy just looking at it! xoxo

Laurita P said...

the combination is quite nice when both colors are so bright and fresh. i especially enjoy that luggage!

http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

Brittany H. said...

By far, this is the best St. Patty's Day post I've seen! I had yellow and green as the colors in my wedding last year, maybe that's why I love looking at this so much. It's my favorite color combination.

I just found your blog, and I love it!

X,
www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

Ima said...

beautiful pictures :)

Unknown said...

love this post!! I also love this color combo. the blair waldorf pic is adorable

ashley nicole catherine said...

lovelove the green + yellow! and pretty much anything blair wears!

xo.ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis