Monday, March 7, 2011

Ashley Gale Photography: Newborn

Let me introduce you to the most precious baby boy, Evan James Nickels.  I had such a great time on Saturday visiting a good friend from high school and his family!  This was the first time I had taken photos of a newborn... and I sure did learn a lot!  Who knew that newborn photography included space heaters, heating pads, noise makers, and lots of patience :)  But... after reviewing the photos - it was all worth it!  I can't wait to take family portraits of this beautiful {family} this summer!  Below are just a couple of my favorites from Saturday! Thank you Travis & Casey for letting me photograph Evan!!




16 comments:

Amanda said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

omg what a cutie-pie!! congrats ashley these photos are adorable! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

Natalie said...

look at that little faux-hawk! so precious

jgale15609 said...

They are FANTASTIC! I just can't stop looking at them and Evan is absolutely adorable.

Kristin Yac said...

Ahhh! This baby is adorable! LOVE the first picture...so cute!
xxKristin {ten scenic drive}

Casey said...

OOOOO!!!! I absolutely love them!!! That bear hat pic is going on the wall in his room for sure! The "E" picture turned out adorable too! You did such a wonderful job, I think you need to quit A&F and become a newborn photographer ;) I'll be the positioning assistant. GREAT JOB! Looking forward to seeing the rest!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE these!! You are so talented! Hopefully our little man cooperates and is as photogenic as Evan :)

Unknown said...

OMG - outstanding! I might need you down the road for some pottery pictures.

Rachael said...

Those look great! Congrats on the job!

Brookie P said...

these photos are precious!!

Anonymous said...

Those look great Ash!! Can't wait to see more!

Travis said...

I'm so impressed! Everyone loves them! Thanks again!

a_jorgenson said...

These photos are great! And you have a wonderful layout to your blog. I just stopped by and am impressed!

<3
aj

C Mae said...

Hi Ash! I'm new to your blog via Casey Nickels posted that we should stop on by! What kind of camera do you use when you shoot?

I've been SAVING all my $$$ to finally get my first DSLR...I have been a film camera all these years via college and that was the way I was taught but when it costed 200 bucks to fix my dad's 1970 canon, and hearing from a few owners of camera shops that film photography was essentially dead, I decided to take the plunge and learn photo all over again via digital of course...

christie lynn said...

i die. cutest. pictures. EVER.

Unknown said...

these are great!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis