Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beautiful Suitcases!

Since I made it my goal to be packed by yesterday (which I am not), I have been staring at an empty suitcase in the middle of my floor for 3 days!  Every time I see it I think, "I would love this so much more if it were a beautiful vintage suitcase" - kind of like the ones below! :)  Happy Thursday and Happy Birthday to my bestest friend Ashley!!  Wish I was there to celebrate with peanut M&M's and original 90210 reruns! xxoo.

images via {pinterest}

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love these pictures! These definitely top my tattered, bent, broken zipper suitcase. Thanks for the birthday wishes!! I miss you too!!! My birthday just hasn't been the same without you the past few years. xoxo

jgale15609 said...

These are definately prettier than the one I left you! This is a good idea for Christmas or your birthday.

Holly said...

What cute suitcases! Definitely better than the boring black one that I have!

a_jorgenson said...

For our wedding, we did somewhat of a travel theme - the table names were places we've been to, the gifts were little metal suitcases with candy inside, and our card box was a suitcase - very similar to what you've pictured. They are just adorable!

Annemarie said...

Thank you for your sweet comment :) Adore your blog - following now!

Love this post! xoxo

Annemarie said...

Ps. Following you now on twitter as well!

Meredith O'Brien said...

I would LOVE to travel with such gorgeous, glamorous luggage. Unfortunately, it's rather heavy and unpractical, but awesome for decorating! ;)

P.S. Love your blog, Ashley!!

ashley nicole catherine said...

these are gorgeous! loove the idea of matching vintage luggage..i just wonder, is it heavier?

xo.ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis