Sunday, March 6, 2011

One Month of Blogging!

I have been blogging for one month today and I absolutely love it!  When I started my blog I didn't know if I would update it daily or weekly... but I have posted every day and sometimes wish I could post more than once a day! In the past month I have "met" some great blogger friends, enjoyed a plethora of comments and have had people in Europe, Asia and Australia visit my blog!  And... the past couple of days I have had over 1,000 hits - Crazy!!  Thank you everyone!  I would love to hear your feedback and what you would like to see more of!  Let me know!!  Check back this week for a precious newborn photo shoot, my first guest blogger post, and some new inspiration!  Enjoy!

{Inslee}

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Can't wait to see your newborn photo shoot :)

Natalie said...

congrats!! happy one month anniversary

jgale15609 said...

I am looking forward to many more months of blog postings! I can't wait to see the pictures of the babies and of course I look forward to reading your guest bloggers post. Congratulations on your one month anniversary keep up the good work.

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Congrats on your 1 month blog-versary! Love your blog Ashley, so happy to have met you! xx

Kristin Yac said...

YAY! Congrats!!! Can't wait for our next Sunday night blog date :-)
xxKristin {ten scenic drive}

ashley nicole catherine said...

congrats! isn't such a fun feeling to see your blog grow and grow??

thanks for stopping by my blog!

xo.ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis