Friday, March 4, 2011

Fab 5 Friday: Week 3

Hi Friends :) Here are my fab five friday picks for this week! What could be more fabulous than chalkboard paint? Probably the ability to use a magnetic primer that allows you to stick magnets to the wall too! Messy braids are my new fav - especially with blond highlights!  The heart necklace below is my newest item on my wishlist (hint, hint Mom)!  The iPhone decal that looks like a camera front is so cute and so fun!  AND... it's March now, so how could I leave off Shamrock Shakes - YUM :)  Enjoy!

chalkboard paint
messy braids
heart necklace
  iphone "camera" decal
shamrock shakes  
Images {1} {2} {3} {4} {5}

6 comments:

Kristin @ ten scenic drive said...

YUM! That shamrock shake looks delicious! And I want that bedroom...amazing tufted headboard!

Unknown said...

the chalboard paint used a headboard *swoon*

I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for YOU and ALL to
Join Custom Sign Give-Away

*kiss kiss*
Happy Weekend
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Natalie said...

even though i've never actually had a shamrock shake, i get the impression that mcdonalds would not serve it in a glass with clover sprinkles.

also i want to BE the girl with the braid. how cool is she.

Lauren Caldwell said...

I love messy braids too ... If only my hair would grow JUST A BIT longer so I too could rock this style! :)

Happy Friday!

Lauren @ tickled.

Brookie P said...

So in college, my room mate and I lofted our beds an painted the chalkboard paint on the loft. It was a fun and cute way to make cookie cutter rooms look personalized (especially after lat nights :) )

I also LOVE that necklace!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i NEED to get a shamrock shake this weekend.. no other real proities :) anyhoo love the chalkboard paint..reminds me of 300days of summer. k have a fantastic weekend lady! xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis