Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer of Prep: {The Peak of Tres Chic}

Hello prepsters!  I'm Sam and I blog over at The Peak of Tres Chic about interior design, fashion, entertaining and travel.  I'm so delighted to be sharing a little preppiness with you today.  Ashley's blog is a personal favorite of mine and getting to post here today is quite an honor! 

Growing up in the south and attending a southern college, preppy inspiration was never too hard to find.  In fact, I wore Sperry boaters, khaki shorts and a Ralph Lauren baseball hat just about everyday for those glorious 4 years of undergrad.

Thankfully, my style has matured a bit since those days, but I still have a preppy flair in my everyday wardrobe.  Working in a professional environment, I wear a lot of blazers and collared shirts paired with pencil skirts and capri pants.

{via}
In the summer months, I often switch out pants and blazers for light dresses and shorts.
Here are a few of my favorite preppy pieces that I'd love to add to my wardrobe this summer...


Of course I had to put lots of red, white and blues in the mix for the upcoming 4th of July holiday!  What are your favorite preppy looks?

Thanks for having me, Ashley!  I hope you will all come say "hi!" at The Peak of Tres Chic.
XOXO, Sam

12 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Ohhh Sam!! You are a doll baby. You cannot even help it! You are too cute!

pretty little things said...

great collection of preppy looks!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I am loving those yellow heels and of course the leopard loafers. SO cute!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

Thanks for having me over today, Ashley! I loved putting this together. Now if only I could actually afford that bag.... ;)

i'm jess said...

Love these looks, Sam, too cute! Looking forward to all the prep this week!

Kelsey Elizabeth said...

sometimes I wish the south was cooler in the summer just so I could work some blazers in there!
great preppy taste sam! :)

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

The pink pants!! Love them!!

GlamorousGirl said...

lovely! I really like it!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm not much of a preppy girl but love the photos and your picks ;)

L.A. in the bay said...

IN LOVE with all of these outfits!

alli/hooray said...

I love that green blazer!

jamie parker said...

Hi Ashley,
We wanted to let you know that we shared one of your photos from your beautiful blog. The viewer is linked back to your blog:) Thank you so much for the inspiration. We enjoy your blog so much. xo


Very warmly,

Jamie and Kristen

http://featherandneststyle.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/were-gonna-build-a-life-together/

https://www.facebook.com/featherandneststyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis