Saturday, June 16, 2012

Everyday Happy

Hi Friends! In case you missed my {guest post} over at Eileen's blog last week, check out some of my Everyday Happiness! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!! xxoo, ashley

Everyday Happy: House Edition
I dream about re-doing my space daily! I am loving cozy, sunlit rooms in white and grey! How gorgeous is this cozy little chair?  I want to redo my room just like that!

images {via}
Everyday Happy: Closet Edition
I am having a polka-dot moment and these are two of my most favorite purchases lately! 

{buy the shirt} / {buy the jeans}
Everyday Happy: Morning Edition
Unfortunately, my alarm is what gets me out of bed in the morning - after I hit snooze at least fifteen times!  On weekends, I look forward to homemade waffles! I'm spoiled ;)

image {via}
Everyday Happy: Relax edition 
I always feel very relaxed after a great yoga class! I also love a glass (or two) of wine at the end of a long day! That will put me into total relaxation mode any day! :)

images {via}
Everyday Lust: Shopping Edition 
Anything with stripes or neon!! Loving the combined look for a little extra pizzazz!
And... colored jeans (and shorts)! I can't get enough!

images {via}
Everyday Lust: Pin Edition
Pinterest is the greatest invention EVER! I am seriously on there 24/7!  You can see all my recent pins {here}, but a few of my most recent favorites are:

images {via}
 
Everyday Lust: Travel Edition 
It is my dream to go to Paris! After 30 years of dreaming about it... I am finally going in March of next year!  I can't wait to have macarons {from LadurĂ©e} and get kissed in front of the Eiffel Tower! Haha, have I mentioned that I am a complete hopeless romantic! ;)

images {via}
Everyday Read: Blog Edition
You can see the full list of my favorites on the right hand side of my blog!

9 comments:

Lotus Blossom Design said...

great post! we now follow you on pinterest xo

I am Megan said...

I love those stripes and neon! Such striking and gorgeous outfits

livesimplybyannie said...

So feeling you on most all of these things. We definitely have a case of the shared tastes ;)

Nicole said...

I'm liking the polka dots. And a little yoga and wine is the perfect way to enjoy each day :) [Treasure Tromp] 

Kate said...

Gorgeous post! I love stripes & neon as well, and homemade waffles sound so good! x

Kate {Something Fabulous}
http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

tinajo said...

Nice post - and I love waffles & polkadots! :-)

this hive. said...

hi there!!! new to your blog & OMG - i love it around here. i think you are my new fave person to blog stalk. sheesh. love it allllll. cant wait to read more from ya!
xox
ellen
thishive.blogspot.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

This makes me want to redo my living room in white and gray... so pretty! xo

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my goodness! Obsessed with everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis