Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer of Prep: {Fabulous K}

Hello, darlings!  I'm Kelly from the lifestyle blog, Fabulous K.  When Ashley asked me to participate in her 'Summer of Prep' series I was thrilled; preppy style has always had a soft spot in my fashion heart.


Although the outfit I put together could be worn for a number of occasions from a trip the the ballpark to a 4th of July picnic, I'd likely wear it for mimosas in the park with friends and my puppy, Tucker.  I have a thing for stripes and chambray together, and the tortoise shell sunnies, straw fedora, daisy earrings and gold topsiders raise the prep factor.   There also has to be plenty of monogram action, so the custom iPhone cover and picnic basket are perfect.  Let's not forget the seersucker; my pup would look perfectly handsome in bowtie collar. Lay down a picnic blanket, pull out a good book, or play a little badminton and you have a perfectly preppy summer day.

Thanks so much for having me Ashley, this series is delightful!

17 comments:

pretty little things said...

love this whole look -- especially the cell phone car and the picnic basket! just had a picnic in the park last night and this would have been perfect!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Lotus Blossom Design said...

very cute outfit love the dog collar how cute! xo

katieokeefeblog said...

I absolutely love the puppy bowtie collar and all of the monograms!

christin said...

I am obsessed with that skirt!!!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

That picnic blanket is adorable!

Julie Leah said...

Hi, Ashley! I'm stopping in from Kelly's blog :) Love this set, I would wear it everywhere! I'm especially fond of stripes for summer so that skirt is calling my name! And how cute is that bowtie pup collar?!

The Now said...

So cute!! That collar & picnic blanket are so cute! xoxo Elizabeth

Meagan :: Mo Pie, Please said...

SO many awesomely adorable things! I love summer!

Anna Elder said...

What an adorable outfit! I love that hat! So cute!!

Model A designs said...

This is such a great series! It's so fun to see all the different takes on the preppy look!

preppylove said...

Adorable list! I really really really really really want that skirt.

xoxo

Krystal Schlegel said...

Love this nautical look!! Great guest post!
xx
Krystal

www.krystalschlegel.com

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

very cute, love the gold shoes and the earrings!


Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Brighton said...

in LOVE with that skirt!!! especially paired with that shirt :) preppy love!

xoxo,
brighton
http://www.brightontheday.com

Abby K said...

love this outfit sooo cutteee
aww i want that collar for my pup!!

http://kemples.blogspot.co.uk/


A xx

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

This is soooo cute!

Jennifer said...

Very charming! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis