Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Weekend + Mini Series

Happy Weekend!!! Well, almost. I'm heading to NYC after work to see my guy (hopefully)! I say "hopefully", because those ibanking hours are grueling!  So far, he has worked 90 hours this week and he thinks he'll have to work this weekend as well! But, if we can squeeze in at least one meal, a hug and a kiss... I'll be happy! :) The good thing is he has a nice little roof I can layout on - and how wonderful would it be to have this {towel} to let the world know that "I am busy"... please do not disturb ;) 

buy one for your self {here}

So... next week I am going to start this little thing called - "eat healthy & potentially working out!"  Yah, I know, I say that all the time... but after eating cereal and ice cream for dinner every night this past week, my body is craving some greens (and not green marshmallows)!  I was thinking... if I had these amazing fun {running shoes}... I would be more interested in working out too!!  **Calling all best friends who work at the Nike headquarters!! ;)  


I am really excited to announce a MINI SERIES I am hosting on my blog beginning next week!  As you know, I am loving all of the preppy trends out there... so I have asked just a handful of my favorite bloggers to participate in a two week series called SUMMER OF PREP! I will kick off the series on Monday, but check out some of these amazing, fabulous bloggers I have lined up!  :)

Are you pumped?! I am! Check back next week to see all kinds of preppy inspiration - fashion, home decor, wedding, etc!  Have a great weekend... and lots of love. 

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha I need that towel!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Amazing group of ladies! Looking forward to their posts!

Virginia Belle said...

I definitely use cute work out clothes as motivation! I say get the shoes and have a fantastic weekend :)

pretty little things said...

ummmm I love that towel!!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Samantha Green said...

LOVE that towel!! and those trainers have been on my lust list for ages now. i am convinced that if i had them, i would work out more as well ;) very excited for your mini series -- i'll definitely be checking back! have a lovely weekend xx

Viviana said...

Can't wait for the Summer Of Prep to kick off next week!
Following back :) xx
www.fashiontruffles.com

Anonymous said...

Send me size/color and they're yours!
xoxoxo

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

I just ordered that towel - it's amazing, so happy to see that it's finally back in stock!

Sam @ reddyorknot.blogspot.com said...

I always convince myself that if I had new shoes/norts/headbands anything I would work out more hahaha instead I would just be the best dressed person at the gym for fifteen minutes before I remembered I'd rather be doing anything else!!

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I would love to be laying out on that towel RIGHT. NOW. I hope you get to log some good sweety time, and I can't wait to check back to see the preppy series! Love it!
xx
Here&Now

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

oh my gosh that towel is too funny! i love it


Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Aria said...

I love the colors of the work out shoes! Buying new workout clothes definitely makes me more motivated. Any motivation is good though, right?

Aria
www.delivermediamonds.com

Jaclyn Kaye said...

Want/need that towel!! So cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis