Monday, June 11, 2012

Gift Guide: Father's Day

With Father's Day coming up this weekend, I thought I would put together some quick 'last minute' gift ideas!  I celebrated with my Dad a little early - we got to catch up on Saturday while in Maryland for my cousin's grad party!  I don't know about you... but my Dad is the hardest person in the world to shop for!  Maybe because he has everything he needs/wants, and if he doesn't have it... he buys it - leaving no room for gifts or surprises!  Hmm, as I typed that, I realized why people think I am hard to shop for too! ;)  Like father, like daughter!  My sister and I split a present she picked up for him at the Memorial Golf Tournament last weekend... but here are some other fun ideas for that important man in your life: 



Happy Father's Day WEEK to my amazing Dad! The only person I know who is fantastic at everything! Seriously, I'm still amazed at how you can go from being a {successful}... ok, {super successful} business man one day to an {award winning} builder of custom homes the next day!! ...while at the same time being a {'semi-professional' golfer}! ;) I only hope I can follow my dreams as well as you have followed yours! Enjoy your day on the golf course!!  xxoo.

PS. It's kind of amazing what you can find when you google your family members... loved all of the articles I found about my dad... above! :) 

8 comments:

Julie and Lauren said...

Omg, good ideas! I need to get on this STAT. I think the dopt kit is always a cute gift. XO

christin said...

I have no idea what to get my dad because the one time my brother and I thought we got him the most amazing gift ever he legit hated it.

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Your dad is such a stud! I love the razor, so cool!

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

Good ideas! I need to get right on this ASAP...thanks for sharing! :)
xoxo

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I feel the same way about buying gifts for my dad... so hard to surprise that man, since he works hard to buy everything he needs for himself! Great picks tho!
xx
Here&Now

Mary said...

Great list! Your dad sounds awesome!

Lexi said...

I'm just awful at coming up with gifts for my dad! He wants nothing. haha
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

Kate said...

Great ideas! Dad's are so hard to buy for, aren't they? x

Kate {Something Fabulous}
http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis