Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer of Prep: {with a C.H.}

Hi, a {little} dash of ash readers! I'm Christin from with a C.H. and I'm so excited to be participating in Ashley's Summer of Prep series!

I grew up in San Francisco which admittedly, is not the most preptastic place on the universe but since living on the East Coast, I have definitely learned the lay of the prep land. I decided to not go overboard and pick a bunch of pieces with anchors on them but you didn't get off easy. I did include stripes and a lobster. It's not preppy without a lobstah. Got it?

 finnegan top // patti short // perfect striped loafers // tylar dress // cashmere lobster sweater // mini monogram // sailboat jute pouch

What are some of your favorite preppy looks? 

Now, if any of you want to buy me any of these items as a belated birthday gift, you just let me know and I'll send you my mailing address.

Thanks again for having me, Ashley! Hope all of you have a wonderful Wednesday!

14 comments:

Kelsey Elizabeth said...

love the big lobster! my favorite preppy staples are nautical inspired touches for summer and blazers for the cooler seasons:)

Alissa F said...

I just found your blog and I love it! Now following you because I just love it so much.

pretty little things said...

I love that lobster sweater! I didn't realize it was so expensive though!! hahah

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

I love all of Christin's picks!! That top is phenomenal and I've been coveting that lobster sweater too.

preppylove said...

Cute styleboard!! I've been coveting the cashmere lobster sweater and I just did a post on Charles Phillip loafers yesterday! I like that sailboat clutch too!

xoxo

Sara said...

Obsessed with the striped loafers!

Jess said...

How adorable is that Tylar dress with the sailboat pouch???? Gotta have it!

Georgina said...

This is basically the New England summer style (Vineyard & CC) so I am lovinggg this series!

Favorite looks: pinstripe, vineyard vines, a bit of pink/green a la Lilly, breton stripes and boat shoes.

birdie to be said...

That dress is so pretty!

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I absolutely love that dress. Such an adorable post!
xoxo

JKT said...

Adorable! I'm especially loving the lobster shirt. How cute?! :)

Greta said...

In love with striped loafers!!!!!!!

THE CIHC
THE CIHC FAN PAGE ON FB

angie said...

I love a bit of prep!

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

The lobster sweats HAS to be mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis