Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer of Prep: {a creative day}

 I'm Eileen and I write at the blog a creative day. I was so excited when Ashley asked me to be a part of this series, I've grown up in the deep south my whole life where preppy is a lifestyle. I was dressed in monogrammed bows and smocked dresses growing up for longer than I care to admit, and there is still something about a good monogram that makes my heart go pitter-patter...

Danielle's outfit via avs pinterest
 blaire. perfection
Now lets add some to our lives, shall we?


 Alex posted this fabulous source for monogram pillows, (which look crazy like these expensive ones I've been wanting for years) and I'm planning to order some for my bedroom stat.
Thanks again for having me Ashley!
xoxo
eileen
a creative day

15 comments:

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Loving everything monogramed!!! Especially the jewels! I'm heading over now to check out her blog!! :)

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Ahhh thanks for having me! LOVE this series :-)

xoxo
eileen

Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

Loving those monogram pillows!! So cute!

Bestie said...

love the monogramming ever since we had those little wooden handled purses in the 80's - what were those called? where you could monogram the material and switch out the patterns??

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

Thanks for including monogrammed goodies from my boutique! Made my morning :)

pretty little things said...

I love the monogrammed everything!!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Such a gorgeous preppy post! The room with the twin beds? A dream.

Kelsey Elizabeth said...

the big monogram is so unexpected on that green clutch, I'm crushing hard over it!
Great picks, preppy is always in style :)

Taylor said...

incredible guest post!!! I can never get enough monogram + preppy!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Jessica Hamilton-Archibald said...

Thanks Ash
I love anything Monogram and have been inspired to BUY some more
Keep smiling

Jessica Hamilton-Archibald said...

Thanks Ash
I love anything Monogram and have been inspired to BUY some more
Keep smiling

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I love Danielle's gorgeous monogram clutch + and all of your fab picks, especially the bangle + cushions! Preppy never goes out of style xx

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Beautiful images! Love that floral dress with the leopard belt.

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Love a good monogram! That purse in the first shot is my favorite.

Sal said...

Monogrammed pillow shams on a bed are the MOST good looking! Love this post!

www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis