Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Spaces

Not pregnant. No babies.  But... my pinterest board {kids + baby spaces} is slowly filling up!  And I had to share my favorite little nursery with all of my mom-to-be friends (seriously, EVERYONE is prego right now)!  I love this room because it looks like a grown up room, but with touches of baby written all over it!  Oh, and its absolutely perfect as a gender neutral nursery.  Add a chalkboard wall... and the room would be 100% complete. Seriously, how adorable is this room??? Must file away for future reference! xxoo.

view more images {here}
view more images {here}

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Precious! I love the rug!

ashlyn williams said...

LOVE. i have a baby board & it is filling up too! people probably think i am going baby crazy ha! love this baby room!

xxA
www.letitbebeautiful.com

Michelle said...

I love that room!

Nicole Rene said...

I agree! I love how sophisticated it looks!!!! So fabulous! :) And something that a kid can grow up in rather than have to change every few years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis