Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Color Queen

It's no secret that I love color.  And... the brighter the better!  But did you know that the Queen loves color too??  I think her favorite color is blue... but, I just made that assumption based on the photo below... looks like she wears some shade of blue about 3x more than any other color! :)  How fabulous is the Queen and how fabulous is the color in her wardrobe!?

{Vogue}
And... now on to some of my favorite colors. I splurged on these {sandals} and absolutely love them!  They are ridiculously comfortable and the color pop is just the perfect amount to go with almost any outfit.  I bought the coral combo... what color is your fav?


11 comments:

pretty little things said...

great post on color!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

christin said...

I REALLY NEED THOSE SANDALS :) But I think I might get the metallic ones. AND Yes, I am insanely jealous of you living across the street from Jeni's!

livesimplybyannie said...

Oh my gosh, that graphic is too cute/cool! And yeah, her royal highness definitely seems to prefer the blue..

The Now said...

Awww I love that color chart of the Queen!!! So funny! xoxo Elizabeth

Nicole said...

ha, loving the color chart!

Landi Lausen said...

Oh my! I pinned this a few weeks ago & thought it was so cool!! It's super cool to look at all the different outfits...

Brooke Shemwell said...

Love this post! A rainbow of colors totally draw me in. Those sandals look to great. I'd probably get the yellow if I were splurging on them.

Cara said...

what a great post!

aimee said...

That chart of the queen is so cool! Love it! And of all of the sandals, I'm totally into the yellow.

ashlyn williams said...

that is such a fun image! love that the Queen wears color :] & adore those sandals. always looking for something comfy to wear, esp with my stupid feet that don't last 30 secs in poorly made shoes! ha

xxA
www.letitbebeautiful.com

Kate said...

I love this! The Queen definitely knows how to wear colour. x

Kate {Something Fabulous}
http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis