Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer of Prep: {MadeByGirl}

Hi! This is Jen Ramos from MadeByGirl blog - I'm here participating in the Summer of Prep series, which is a bit unusual for me. You see, I've never been the preppy type. In fact, I think I'm quite the opposite. So, with that in mind, I thought I would choose a variety of pieces that would reflect my current style, yet still remain preppy. My favorite piece from this entire outfit are the bright pink pants. Bright colors are super popular this year, so I thought adding the pink pants to this outfit would make it trendy without compromising it's overall preppy style! 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Hop on over to MadeByGirl for more on fashion, design, art, food & pieces of my life!

15 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love the bag!

Ashton Belle said...

What a cute look!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Jen LOVE this roundup!

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

My style sounds a lot like this - I'm never really all the way preppy, but here and there I like to include some fun pieces like those pink pants, which are super adorable btw. Great post!!
xoxo
CoverGirl + Converse

AVY said...

Preppy can be really cute.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



christin said...

I wanted those pants so bad!!!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Cool, thank you for asking me to participate! Hope everyone enjoys it...now im thinking about those pink pants too! :))

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Alexa said...

Wow love that iPhone case...great roundup Jen! :)

pretty little things said...

love that iphone case!!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Happy summer! Love the preppy look! The colors look great together! I loved keeping up with your blog! Love, Jamie Herzlinger

spearmint baby said...

so cute, jen! love the blue/white stripes with the pink jeans!

Treasure Tromp said...

I'm not the preppiest girl, but I love that iphone case!
Nicole

The Now said...

LOVE the look and NEED those pink pants!!! xox Elizabeth

preppylove said...

I've been wanting that phone cover!

xoxo

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Such a cute look! I love the bag + the pink pants! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis