Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer of Prep: {Brunch at Saks}

Hi lovely readers! Annemarie here from Brunch at Saks. I was so excited when Ashley invited me to be a part of her blog today because a {little} dash of ash is on my daily must-reads. In keeping with her gorgeous series of all things nautical, I thought it would be fun to see a few themed bedrooms in this decor scheme. To be honest, I used to think nautical was synonymous with red, white, and blue, but after a bit of searching for these photos I realized how wrong I was! While deep navy, rich red, and stark white certainly feels like classic nautical, muted blues, greys, and any other color can give you the same exact feel. Here are a few nautical bedrooms I'm loving: 




1 | 2 | 3 | 4

If you're wanting to create a nautical decor scheme in your own room, or are tossing around the idea, here are a few classic pieces I found to get you started:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

15 comments:

pretty little things said...

love all the pics - perfect for a beach house!!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Love all these details! Great roundup Annemarie :-)

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

that lobster pillow is everything. want one. and a beach house. ;)

Amanda said...

Such a beautiful roundup. Obsessed with the first bedroom!

livesimplybyannie said...

Obsessed with all these stripes!!

ashley nicole catherine said...

gorgeous inspiration! annemarie has such a great sense of style!

The Now said...

Such a great roundup! If I had a beach house, I would love to decorate it just like this! xo

Shelly { @ Quiet Luxury } said...

Great roundup!

xo

Treasure Tromp said...

oh, I would love to have all those pillows. so cute!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Gorgeous! Annemarie's blog is so good...
xoxo

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Loving all of these stripes! Such gorgeous classic pieces too. Anniemarie has amazing style! xx

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love these red, blue and white bedrooms. I adore the color combo.

Jessica {The Aestate} said...

Love this. Makes me want to take a vacay in a little beach cottage. Especially love the navy on the walls in the second pic!

The Aestate

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

i love everything in the first image! perfect for a preppy beach house! The oars are great! I was just looking for something like that for a client! Great post!

Jennifer said...

perfection! That Dash and Albert rug is a must!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis