Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer of Prep: {Little Bits of Lovely}

Hello lovely readers of a {little dash} of ash, its Rachel here from Little Bits of Lovely and I'm excited to be here today sharing my take on Summer Prep! The first thought that popped into my head when thinking about prep was stripes; stripes are synonymous with anything preppy, but then I got to thinking about other things that were synonymous with prep and realised there were loads: think blazers, denim, ballets + basically anything tailored. So today I have rounded up a few favourite looks, along with my essential preppy picks which are all easy to mix and match together to create the perfect outfit.



Image Credit: 1 | 2 | 3
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine

11 comments:

pretty little things said...

love that first outfit with the white skirt!


http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

livesimplybyannie said...

I'm a massive fan of Rachel and her style, so these picks are right up my alley! :)

Mary said...

great roundup!

Natalie said...

Love Rachel and her summer prep essentials are perfect! Obsessed with one and three!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Thank you so much for having me today Ash! xx

Treasure Tromp said...

That first outfit is spectacular. I'd like that in my closest please
Nicole

LatteLisa LisaHjalt said...

stripes!
Rachel you speak my language ;-)

classiq said...

Lovely summer outfit inspiration, Rachel! Beautiful look and poise in that first photo. Great summer prep essentials!:)
Ada

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

This post is so pretty, I seriously want every single item on this round up. I also want to look like that girl riding the bike!

Alexa said...

Gorgeous Rachel...I of course, love the stripes...that little striped dress in the second photo is just lovely.

Jennifer said...

yes anything with stripes please...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis