Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Workspace

Last week, Rachel from {Little Bits of Lovely} wrote a {guest post} on beautifully styled workspaces!  Since I love pretty and unique workspaces as well, I thought I would share with you some of my favorites.  However, narrowing them down to just a few was very, very hard - so you can see my other favorites {here}!  Enjoy :) 

All Images found on {Pinterest}

16 comments:

Amanda Gale said...

When we get our new desk can you come decorate????:)

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

I need my apartment to look like these pictures!!

Christina
ps - check out my Cory Renee Clutch Giveaway!!

Unknown said...

I awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award :)For more details go here http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/2011/04/kreativ-blogger-award.html
Congrats ! :)
xoxo
Dora

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Oooh lovely picks Ashley! Off to check out your pinterest boards xo

jgale15609 said...

What can I say love them all want them all! Even Dad said we should let you decorate our house next time.

Molly Rasmussen said...

I loved this post! I love the inspiration boards in the work spaces. xo

kristin {ten scenic drive} said...

very cute! I wish I could have an office this gorgeous! (And be diligent enough to keep it so organized!)
xxkristin

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I looove the one with the crazy gold chairs.

Lindsay ::RealLifeandRealEstate:: said...

Hi Ash!

Love the workspace inspiration! I am collecting ideas to decorate my office and I'm def saving these :) Love your blog!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

lovely post! i really like the rustic desks :) wish i had a little office space at home.. the couch just isnt cutting it! xoxo jcd

Unknown said...

I LOVE these images, and inspirational rooms! xx

Julie
www.AfternoonFrosting.com

Anonymous said...

ah these rooms are TOO beautiful!
xoxo emm

Lauren Caldwell said...

LOVE these workspaces! My fave is the neutral with the farmhouse looking table! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Lisa Schwieterman said...

I think there is always room for a rustic desk in an office. Some feel they aren't functional since the surface isn't smoothe. A quick and often inexpensive fix is to buy a thin piece of glass to lay over the top. Voila, smoothe desk surface and it protects the desk from pen marks!

Anonymous said...

ahh love these! Great finds
xoxo em

Pearl said...

Gorgeous work spaces!!!


Pearl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis