Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mexico, I miss you already!

What a perfect week away with the girls!! Amazing weather, wonderful villa & staff, fabulous food, yummy margaritas and the perfect amount of relaxation by the pool - could a girl dream for anything more?! I want to be back there right now! If you have never been, I definitely give 5 stars to Puerto Vallarta!  Here are just a few photos from the trip! xxoo.

The Villa "Casa Do Re Mi"

Ivan Welcoming us to the Villa
Daily Snack - Yum!
The BEST Margaritas by the Pool
Perfection!
A lot of Relaxation
Ready for Dinner & Drinks
More Drinks!
Lots of Yummy Desserts :)
Beautiful Sunsets
More Perfect Skies
Great Trip Ladies - xo!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time :)That pool looks like heaven.
Dora

Urban Nester said...

i went to arizona for spring break, and i am dying to go back and lay by the pool. looks like you had a blast with your girlfriends :] girl time is the best!

come stop by via:
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Wow, your pictures look absolutely amazing! :)

Lauren Caldwell said...

looks like SUCH an amazing trip!!! I need some warm weather and sunshine in my life! And of course some margs! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Jess said...

this trip looks AMAZING! and great pictures, too. I'm impressed :)


xo Jess

http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had an amazing time - the resort looks incredible! xo

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

omg gorgeous! i went to mexico twice and high school and i think al i did was layout and eat. it was pretty amazing :) glad you had a good time! xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

Lisa Schwieterman said...

Oh holy lord, that's where I want to go!!! Beautiful pics!

Natalie said...

your trip looks AWESOME. cant wait to hear more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis