I am really excited to introduce you to Alison from {long distance loving}. I found Alison's blog through another blog who was participating in her Friday's Fancies series and immediately knew I liked this girl after reading her about me (she gets mad props for being "hoosier born")! Her posts are always eye catching and this girl knows how to make really fun and inspiring collages! :) Hop over to her {blog} after reading below to see more fabulous posts! Enjoy! xxoo - ashley PS. Happy Birthday Natalie!!! :)
Happy Friday, a {little} dash of ash readers! My name is {av}, the voice behind {long distance loving}. I'm honored to be filling in for Ashley as she lounges on the beach in Mexico. Though I wish she would have tried to squeeze me in her suitcase, I think creating a Friday's Fancies look for her Mexican getaway is a decent compromise ;) I envisioned a look which would work perfectly for a date night at the beach...![]() | |
| {all images are screenshots from the corresponding links below} |
1) Take one look at the top of the Shoshanna stunner and you'll see why I chose these Kenneth Jay Lane Gold Hammered Teardrop Earrings. I love to create fun connections between pieces in an outfit -- and these teardrops looked almost exactly like the bead work on the top of the dress!
2) I first fell in love with this Shoshanna Strapless Beaded Maxi Dress on Rend the Runway. When Ashley asked me to create a Friday's Fancies dress, I knew I had to pick this beauty. The flowy white and touch of gold would look incredible against sunkissed skin ;)
3) Since the sea breezes can be a bite blustery, I chose this Aqua Bajra Solid Pashmina to protect me from the "cold" {though cold is relative of course!}.
4) Walking on the beach in heels is just not fun -- and for that reason, I picked these Joie "Free Fallin" Flat Sandals to complement the other gold elements in this dream outfit.
5) The capstone piece in this Friday's Fancies look is absolutely this Prada Raso Pietre Clutch. It would be a pipedream to own it, but it would certainly make this outfit shine!
Want to join in the Friday's Fancies fun? Dream up the outfit you'd be wearing for your Friday's activities if money were no object! Stop by {long distance loving} to see looks from other bloggers and find tricks for creating your own masterpiece!
An enormous thank you to Ashley for having me at a {little} dash of ash!
Her creativity and ingenuity showcased on this blog never ceases to impress me :)
Have a great Friday! xoxo {av}

17 comments:
Ah how dreamy- makes me feel like I'm on the beach right now- until I look out my window and the stinky grey sky that is:( Gorgeous- I want that dress!!
LOVEEEE the blue and gold combo! so pretty and fresh :) xoxo jcd
that dress is absolutely gorgeous, and you have to love anything kenneth jay lane of course! hope your trip is going well!
xoxo em
that dress is AMAZING! perfect for any kind of tropical getaway! :)
xo! Lauren @ tickled.
what a great outfit!! free spirited and so pretty!
<3
aj
wow, that dress is breathtaking!
Love the blue and gold! What a beautiful outfit <3
oooh love that jazzy turq clutch! wish I was on the beach sipping a pina colada right now! (read: Ashley I'm still jealous!) :-)
xxkristin
That dress is so dreamy!
That white dress is amazing!
I am in love with that Prada clutch.
Love the earrings..I think I need them.
i adore this dress. it's gorgeous!
turquoise, gold and white - it looks good every time!!! awesome job {av} and jealous of your mexican vacay ashley!
I am dying for that clutch. Glad to have discovered the blog!
Best,
Deacon {www.deacondoesdc.com}
omg just saw this birthday shout out!!! thanks love, cant wait to see you tomorrow xx
Thanks again for having me, Ashley! I'm so honored to appear on your beautiful blog :) Can't wait to see what you pull together for Friday's Fancies this week! yay! oxox {av}
Post a Comment