I had to share a precious photo from this past weekend! Say hello to Nolan, the next Baby Gap model! Seriously... how cute is his knitted 'smoking jacket'!!? :) I went to high school with his parents and there is no doubt where these good looks came from! I can't wait to show his mom and dad the rest of his photos! :) Also, stay tuned for a few more babies this weekend! I recently took photos of a handsome little man (and future baseball star) named Cole, as well a sweet little girl named Ella and her new baby brother Parker! Have a great night!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
this is beyond precious for words! makes me want to start having babies, but then i have to remind myself that i'm still in college :]
xoxo,
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com
What an adorable, happy looking baby!
Christina
summer.year.round
Omg so adorable! Can I please have him?! Great picture!
xxkristin
That is one beautiful baby. And such a great picture.
Love him...thanks for capturing such a great picture!
o my gosh.. whaaaat a cutie! LOVELY job. this photo is precious. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
this is one of the cutest babies i have ever seen! xo
Oh my gosh. This photo is so precious (no kidding about the baby gap model!). He's adorable.
This is pretty much the cutest baby I've ever seen! So adorable!
xox
Jamie
cleatsandcouture.com
ashley ~ this picture is SO precious!!! just love!
Post a Comment