This week I am doing another Friday's Fancies post - one of my favorite series by {av}! This week I am inspired by bright Easter Egg Colors and j brand's fabulous colored cropped denim. I have an outdoor bbq birthday party to attend on Saturday - so my outfit creation would be for that lovely event! What's your favorite color denim??
![]() |
| polyvore created by {ashley gale} |

15 comments:
love this post! i want those red pants :) have a fantastic weekend! xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams
LOVE the outfit! and ALL of these jeans! I'm seriously considering a red pair! :)
xo! Lauren @ tickled.
Supercute! I love those bright easter eggs! And obvi the colored jeans...you need to get those immediately. And so do I :-)
xxkristin
I really need to get my hands on some coloured jeans- love! Great Easter inspired outfit- enjoy your long weekend:)
Loving every single one of those pants - especially the blue and red! Have a Happy Easter!
www.SproutThroughConcrete.com
Love the colored denim!!! I am really into the hot pink for some reason....Hurley has a great variety and very reasonably priced!
ahh this is so.cute!! what a bright, happy outfit! hope you have a great easter!
xo.ashley
Love the all the bright colors and especially the outfit you picked out!
Great colors!! And what a different take on Easter! :)
<3
aj
I'm loving bright colored pants these days!! Not sure which color I'd purchase but if I could, I'd get them all!!
Have a great easter weekend!! ;)
WOW. I love those yellow pants! Now let's go eat more beer dip.
Love this outfit! It's so cheery! Have a great holiday :)
Come by and my L'Artisan Parfumeur giveaway if you like!
Love all of the colors. I need to try colorblocking for sure.
i totally seriously want to try colored denim, but i'm not brave enough, yet!!
girl--I love your color inspiration...and the outfit they inspired. I am trying to convince myself to ante up and buy myself some brights. This is a perfectly styled Friday’s Fancies, in my book! Sure hope to see more from you...I love your style! xoxo {av}
Post a Comment