Many of you already know that my sister is getting married in May! We are very excited as this will be the first big wedding in our family! As maid of honor, I have been trying to take on many tasks so that my sister can sit back and enjoy her engagement. However, I thought I would pass a task on to my dad! I emailed him one day and asked him if he would draw us a seating chart that we could use to place people at their tables with post-its (so we could easily change things around based on RSVPs). I asked for something similar to this:
![]() |
| {Martha Stewart Weddings} |
WOW! Amanda's exact layout of her reception made out of wood! Please notice the dance floor, as well as the tables with gold ribbon to represent the table runners that we are having made for the tuscan style tables. The "seats" at the tables are even velcro so we can move them around! Impressive Dad! The best part of it all -- he was absolutely thrilled to help :) Now... time to put the names on the "people" and start assigning them seats!


20 comments:
HAHAHA this kind of made my morning. I think that's awesome that your dad got so creative with that project. I could never see my dad doing such a good job! Yay! Congrats to your sister. xx
Julie
www.AfternoonFrosting.com
Wow! That's absolutely darling! Bravo Dad
have your cake & eat it too
Holy cow! What a great job! Double thumbs up to your dad!
<3
aj
i want one! just for fun.
Once you get everything set, you should give it to her. Maybe she will want to frame it or keep it as a momento, especially since it's so cute and different! :) Way to go Dad!
holy crap that's amazing.
that's amazing!! What a sweet Daddy! :)
xo! Lauren @ tickled.
wow how creative and pretty!!
xo.ashley
Wow!!! I am so impressed with your Dad! If I ever plan to get married again and need a seating chart, I know who to call. He totally out did Martha!
Wow!!!! I am so impressed! This is such a clever way to present a seating chart. What a cool dad!
www.luellajune.com
How cute is your dad?? I love his creativity and his effort!!
o wow! how fun!! i might have to bookmark this post once we start our seating chart! xoxo jcd
congrats ashley ! i'm giving you the versatile blogger award ! check out my blog to see details !
xoxo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com
Go Papa Gale!!! Now I know where your creativity comes from. XOXO
I love your blog - just found it and can't wait to follow this one :)
My sis is planning her wedding and this is a great idea - love it!
xo
Erin
pinkandpolos.blogspot.com
He keeps amazing us with every project! Its perfect!
Your dad is amazing! How cool and creative of him!
Oh my gosh, completely unbelievable! I think he has a small business possibility there! Great job Ash's dad!
Pretty much one of the greatest things I've ever seen! My dad would totally do something like that too!
xox
Jamie
www.cleatsandcouture.com
aaaaaa love your dad. creative!
RepublikHijab,
Inspirasi Hijab Fashion Indonesia
Post a Comment