One month until my sister's wedding <insert big, happy smile here>!!!! So... I thought I would take advantage of this time to share some of my favorite wedding inspirations - since I think it is normally kind of weird for a single gal to blog about weddings ;) Don't worry - I am not going to turn this into a wedding "destination", maybe just one post each week until the BIG DAY... then I'll go back to searching for that perfect man! ;) First up - one of my favorite designers, Kate Spade, launched a wedding line last week - have you seen it yet?
It is a "celebratory collection of little white dresses and colorful accouterments for every shower and soiree". You can shop by sections like "for the bridesmaid" or "for the honeymoon" or you can swoon over the photos (below) and wish you got to go to a super cute party like the ones they captured for their marketing! Oh, Kate, what are you going to think of next? Shop Wedding Belles (and whistles) {here}!


16 comments:
These pictures are so fun and colorful - what a great start to my rainy day in NYC!
Christina
ps - Check out my Cory Renee Clutch Giveaway!
I am convinced that Kate Spade can do no wrong. ;)
This post got me all excited. Getting ready for a wedding is fun, and this collection is, too! x
Julie
www.AfternoonFrosting.com
kate spade can do no wrong. great post! xo
Wow I am getting married yet had no idea KS had a wedding line - thank you so much for sharing this!
www.featherfactor.com
Brilliant! Love Kate Spade and her little white dresses!
In love with this collection! So fun and happy!!
ahh so cute! her campaigns are so festive, i just want to throw a party! and how amazing are those turquoise earrings??
xo.ashley
v cute! must go check out this site now :) happy thursday doll! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
my sister is getting married soon also!!! And i love you "(insert big smile her)". precious!!!
Kate Spade is the best. Always.
oh Ashley... your comment just made my day... WEEK!!! ALthough I am most definately not the best mom out there... hehe.... I just want to be growing in love right?? And I feel that you do too!!! Thank you again!! So glad to have met you on here!!!
Kate Spade makes everything look like so much fun!
i adore the last dress with the giant bow in front! so cute!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
LOVE these inspirations!!! That last pic is ADORBS! :)
xo! Lauren @ tickled.
Such a cute blog!
Post a Comment