I love Sundays!! I especially love them when they are 80 degrees and everyone is out and about! I live downtown and across from a big park... so I can look one way and see everyone shopping, dining and getting ice cream on High Street... or I can look another way and see people running, walking dogs and lounging by the pond -- it's amazing. Is it just me, or is EVERYONE so much happier when it is nice out! I have been inside for most of the day today just getting things organized and still resting from not feeling 100%... but I'm hoping my friend {Kristin} starts craving some ice cream from {Jeni's} real soon... because I have been craving it since I woke up this am!!! :)
![]() |
| {Jeni's Blog} |

6 comments:
So true- the sun just is pretty much an instant mood enhancer:)
80 degrees, wow I wish my Sunday was where your Sunday is. Unfortunately it's a little chilly, windy, and rainy here, but loving my Sunday nonetheless. Have a great week.
Ice cream sounds soo good! I live in Florida and I am familiar with 80 degrees, I love it though! Can't beat summer weather!
xx
e.
Now I want some ice cream.. Or a creamsicle!
im obsessed with Jeni's……salty caramel is to die for!! Cant wait for your post tomorrow on Daily Crush!
xo Katie
I'm kind of obsessed with their ice cream even though I've only seen it online! hoping to make a visit to one of their shops in Ohio this summer.
Post a Comment