Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Fancies: {Chevron Chic}

Remember {av} who created a Friday's Fancies {guest post} last week?  I've decided to mix up my Friday's between her series and my {fab 5 friday} series!  This week is the perfect week to participate in her series because I have a few new outfit inspirations I wanted to share with you!  Up this week: A Chevron Printed Dress.... love, love, love!

polyvore created by {ashley gale}
I saw the first photo, my inspiration, on one of my favorite style blogs {atlantic-pacific} and instantly fell in love with the dress.  I haven't decided yet if I am going to splurge on the DVF dress or if I am going to wait for Forever 21 to knock it off.  Either way -- it's would be my "fancy" to take this dress and pair it with some spring colored brights (including a yellow rain coat to protect me from the rain)!

Check out other blogs who are participating in the Friday's Fancies series {here}!  xxoo.

15 comments:

ali v. said...

sigh. I'm SO happy to have you linking up this week for Friday's Fancies! I love that you have a few pops of cobalt blue paired with the yellow! So gorgeous! And I love that chevron dress so much! Thanks again for linking up...so happy to have you as a Friday's Fancies faithful! xoxo {av}

melissa said...

I die for blue and yellow! Such beautiful colours together and so appropriate for Spring! I am loving all of these, especially the dress and shoes! Found you through av's link up! x

Kendra said...

Love the jacket!

 PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

kristin {ten scenic drive} said...

Cute! So pumped for our ladies night out!
xxkristin

Miss Chelsea said...

This outfit rocks! I wish I could pull of a yellow coat like that (yellow and me dont mix hahah) sigh =(

Unknown said...

I love the dress but even more so, the colors. So bright and pretty! xx

Julie
www.AfternoonFrosting.com

ashley nicole catherine said...

love this!! the chevron, black + white, citron, gold and cobalt blue are gorgeous together!

xo.ashley

Holly said...

Love the yellow coat. I'm in love with bright coats for spring right now!

Lindsay ::RealLifeandRealEstate:: said...

I'm in love with this color combo! Colbolt blue, yellow and chevron black and white! I'm thinking of a home decor color scheme ?? :)

Jenn said...

I love the look you came up with--especially that amazing yellow trench!
Happy Friday!
Jenn @ http://jamiffer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a fun outfit! That dress really is amazing.

Stefany said...

I love the yellow and blue together. And that dress is gorgeous. :)

Madeline said...

Ooh I especially love the Chanel necklace. What great pieces!!

www.missstilley.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

loving the dress and those shoes! great picks :) xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!! Check out mine ☺ www.fashionablytaylored.com!

XoXo, T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis