Hi Friends! I am guest posting today at Daily Crush... one of my daily reads and one of my favorite places to seek out inspiration. Katie invited me to blog about some of my spring favorites! Below is a snippet of my post, but click {here} to see the rest! xxoo!
![]() |
| polyvore created by {ashley gale} |


10 comments:
love your guest post!!! xo! Lauren @ tickled.
Loved the sneak peek- heading over!
I'll have to go check it out! At first glance of your snippet, I'm drooling over the coral dress!
I just found you from Daily Crush, and I've gotta say, I love your blog! It's always nice to find stylish, upbeat bloggers out there :)
you've got a new follower!
xoxo
Whit
Thank you so much for guest posting! I am sorry about this morning! I went out for a run early and figured it posted but it did not! Lets get together when you are less busy. Emily and I would love to meet you and Kristen! xo Katie
ahh love it! going to check out the rest now :)
xo.ashley
Ooh fun! Spring clothes are too cute:-) xoxo
Love the coral dress and the cute little flats they both remind me summer is around the corner!
oooh! i love those little flats!
that dress is to die for!
Post a Comment