Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

These wishlist posts are becoming a little frequent, which means, I've been spending a little too much time on the internet!  I found these little {gems} and fell in love... I want like 10 of them!  But since like 10 of them add up to a pretty little penny, I'm thinking two stacked together would look wonderful! Has anyone bought these yet???

{via}
Speaking of fun jewelry... only one more day to enter my {fall jewelry giveaway} by {shabby apple}! Click below to enter and check back tomorrow to see if you won!! xxoo

16 comments:

Julianna said...

those rings are so pretty! This time of year is all about wishlists

julesinthejungle.blogspot.com

Natalie Leung said...

I really love that leaf necklace!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

MG said...

My girlfriend has those rings! They are so sweet.

Unknown said...

I have that necklace and love it and those rings....LOVE!

Unknown said...

Would take that necklace in a heart beat! Rings too!

Alexa said...

I adore that leaf necklace! :)

Ivana said...

Love love LOVE these pieces! So beautiful and delicate...would love to have them in my collection :)

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Grace said...

love those rings - so dainty and pretty


-grace

http://herumbrella.com

ashlyn | nicole said...

these rings are so delicate & pretty! i would LOVE to have 10 of them too ha

hope you are having a great wed!

L.A. in the bay said...

those rings are so sweet! going to check them out right now :)

natasha {schue love} said...

Love these little rings! So presh! :)

Fash Boulevard said...

omg. that necklace is amazing. i love it. amazing post, love. It would mean the world if you'd stop by and check out my JewelMint photo shoot. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

These rings are so pretty and I love the feather necklace!
xox
amanda

www.lovenycstyle.com

Keepin' up with the Barnards said...

in love with this necklace!!
-katrina

Whim Wham Life said...

I used to have a cheap little silver ring that looked just like that! Somehow it got lost in the shuffle of traveling/moving. This would make for a great replacement though:-) xoxo

Rebecca @ Poshery said...

Ashley, I need these rings!!! Thanks for stopping by Poshery, I know the posts have been scarce lately. I'm in desperate need of inspiration - I think your blog might be my latest source!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis