Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ashley Gale Photography: Fall Mini Sessions

Last Saturday and Sunday I had fall mini sessions with some super cute kiddos and their families!  It was a cold weekend, but we made it through and got some fantastic photos!  Here is a sneak peek from a few of the sessions!  I will have more up soon!! To all of the families - thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your family! Can't wait for Spring sessions!! xxoo.

7 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Oh my goodness! What cute kiddos!
Amazing photos :)

Natalie Leung said...

wowww such cute photos! that kid in the basket and bow is so sweet :)

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Amazing photos and such lovely babies!

MG said...

Precious! Great photos, Ashley :)

Ali said...

Fantastic photos girlie!

jgale15609 said...

I love all of them! The one in the basket is adorable. You did a good job can't wait to see more.

Michelle said...

Such cute pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis