Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh, Indiana ♥

I didn't even know that I follow {Indiana University} on Facebook until these beautiful photos popped up in my news feed  last night!  Ahhh, I forgot how gorgeous my school was in the fall (and spring)!  I love city life... but it never gets this beautiful in a city! Happy Fall! :)

Images {via}

17 comments:

Michelle said...

So pretty! I love Fall.

ashlyn | nicole said...

these pictures are gorgeous!
i love Fall too :]

Unknown said...

These photos are amazing. Loving all the fall colors.

L.A. in the bay said...

Omg this campus is insanely gorgeous. I wantto go here!!

Holly said...

My boyfriend went to school here & always tells me how beautiful the campus is. I can't wait to see it in person someday!

Anonymous said...

love love love there campus!
xo emily

Grace said...

wow - beautiful!

-grace

http://herumbrella.com

Erica said...

That is such a beautiful campus!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

wow, beautiful! We just moved from the east coast to California and Im missing fall SO much!

Taylor said...

I am a senior at IU right now, looks just as pretty in person !!!!!!!

Unknown said...

These photos are amazing!!I love the beautiful colors in the trees :)

jgale15609 said...

It is still as beautiful as I remember!

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Ashley, beautiful images! You truly captured the fall season in Indiana. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend xoxo

Mandy Crandell said...

I went to IU too! I swear, it's the most beautiful campus.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

i'm originally from Indiana and do miss the beauty of this season. i'm a new follower via the follow fest. great to "meet' you!

Mary Lynn said...

Fall is simply beautiful!

Samantha said...

Dropping by from the blog party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis