Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Many Makings

Hi Friends! I wanted to introduce you to a new blog that just went live today, {Many Makings}!  My good friend {Casey} and her friend started this blog to post all of their recipes and craft-y ideas!  I've made a few of Casey's recipes and they are always delicious... so my goal is to make all of them one day! Book mark this blog... it will not disappoint (especially if you are a young Mama like them)! xo.

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Oooh another crafty blog.. love em!! Thanks for sharing!

Leigh

travelbroad.blogspot.com

jgale15609 said...

Great blog I think I will definately use it for recipes and maybe someday... when I have grandchildren the crafty ideas will come in handy!

Unknown said...

NIce, I always love discovering new recipe sites to go back to frequently!

L.A. in the bay said...

how fun! :)

naiad said...

i adore crafty blogs!!!!!!!
you have such a great blog! i'd loved it if we followed each other!!!!

xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for letting your peeps know about us! Looking forward to following you, as well! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis