Yesterday I blogged about spring clothing... today I am blogging about cozy holiday gifts - no big deal! :) I am absolutely in love with these {pottery barn} cable knit sweater blankets that are lined with faux sheepskin! I first saw them at my friend Abbey's house a couple weeks ago and I almost took one home with me (she had like 3 of them... I tried convincing myself she wouldn't notice if one was missing)! I guess I'll have to wait and get a couple of my own... I am thinking one in ivory and one in pearl gray!
![]() |
| {Pottery Barn} |

14 comments:
wow they look so warm!
natalie
Those look so nice!
Those look so soft and warm... I'll take one!
It's never to early to start up that Christmas list!! The blankets look incredibly cozy, I would love to curl up in one right now! If you can't wait for Christmas...the picture illustrates how you could use them as possible Christmas decorations?? Hang them like stocking about the fireplace haha!! Have a wonderful Wednesday xoxo
These look fabulous!!! Soooo cozy!
ooo so comfy - love it
-grace
http://herumbrella.com
adore these! check out my post on cable knit love here:
http://www.julesinthejungle.blogspot.com/
The colors of those scarves are just delightful. Perfect for fall! :)
I love these! I want one in every color! :) Have a great night doll!
Jaclyn
adayinthelifeandmind.blogspot.com
oh i want one!!
I saw these and fell in love with them they look so warm and cozy!
ohhhhh, cozy blankets are my weakness!! love these!! might just have to put one on my wishlist too :)
These blankets look so cozy that I'm almost considering stopping at Pottery Barn on the way home to get one!! xo
www.theprettydish.com
These blankets look so cozy that I'm almost considering stopping at Pottery Barn on the way home to get one!! xo
www.theprettydish.com
Post a Comment