Thursday, October 13, 2011

FALL GIVEAWAY: Gold Feather Necklace

Hi Friends!  I am excited for today because I am hosting a super cute fall giveaway from {Shabby Apple}.  This fabulous online boutique is known for their feminine dresses, as well as their vintage jewelry! Today, they are giving away this pretty gold feather {necklace} to one lucky reader of mine!


Want to enter this fabulous giveaway?! 

There are plenty of ways to win! Of course you must be a follower of a {little} dash of ash 
to enter, but you can earn extra entries by following or posting about the giveaway on  

Copy and paste this for Twitter:  
check out the fabulous @shabbyapple jewelry giveaway featured on 
@ashleyrgale at http://alittledashofash.blogspot.com

Also... let's thank {Shabby Apple} by following them as well!

 
Please leave a separate comment for each entry to this giveaway.  
There are 7 ways to enter:

Follow a {little} dash of ash... on the right hand side --->
Follow a {little} dash of ash on {Facebook}
Follow Shabby Apple on {Facebook}
Follow a {little} dash of ash on {Twitter}
Follow Shabby Apple on {Twitter}
Tweet about this Giveaway
Link up on Monday for my 10th {Instagram Party}

Also, you must have a US mailing address to enter.

GOODLUCK! :)

Winner will be announced Thursday, October 20th

74 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Darling, darling, darling! I absolutely need this. Immediately! Thank you for the great giveaway!

www.sadieandstella.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

I follow you via blog lovin'! That necklace is super cute and perfect for fall! :)
courtney.e.perkins07@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I liked you on facebook (courtney elizabeth)! Now I can see more updates :)
courtney.e.perkins07@gmail.com

Courtney said...

Now a fan of Shabby Apple on FB. They have cute stuff! This necklace is my fave though!
courtney.e.perkinso7@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I'm already your twitter follower! :)
courtney.e.perkins07@gmail.com

Courtney said...

now following shabby apple on twitter from @ceperk! :) great giveawayy!
courtney.e.perkins07@gmail.com

Courtney said...

tweeted about the giveaway from @ceperk :) thanks again!!
courtney.e.perkins07@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love this necklace! I'm a follower of your blog

Unknown said...

I follow shabby apple on Facebook

Unknown said...

I follow shabby apple on Twitter

Unknown said...

i tweeted the giveaway from @myrprojectsoiree

sarajviss@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! I follow you!

Anonymous said...

Follow you on FB!

Anonymous said...

Already follow Shabby Apple! (does that count??)

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter!

Anonymous said...

I follow SA on Twitter :)

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

i need to win this!!

jgale15609 said...

Cute I definately will check out their website!

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

I'm following you and I love this necklace, soo cute for fall!

Keepin' up with the Barnards said...

Hi!! I follow your blog...and I LOVE it! :)
~Katrina

Keepin' up with the Barnards said...

I am a fan on facebook!!
~Katrina

Cindy H. said...

I already follow your blog!

Cindy H. said...

I like your Facebook page!

Cindy H. said...

I like Shabby Apple on Facebook.

Marian said...

Oh how darling!!

I'm a follower!

Miss C.S. said...

OMG!!! I am obsessed with this necklace!! L-O-V-E! Pick me, pick me!!! :) Just tweeted the contest! www.columbussocialite.com

Alexa said...

Sign me up! I'm a follower! :)

L.A. in the bay said...

I follow of course!! love this necklace!

L.A. in the bay said...

Liked you on FB!

L.A. in the bay said...

liked Shabby Apple on FB!

L.A. in the bay said...

following you on twitter!

L.A. in the bay said...

following shabby apple on twitter :)

L.A. in the bay said...

and tweeted about the giveaway!

Catherine said...

holy roman cannoli i love this piece. oh em geeeeee

Natalie said...

I follow via GFC

Natalie said...

I follow ShabbyApple on twitter

Natalie said...

I follow you on twitter now, too!

Anonymous said...

follow and LOVE your blog!!

Anonymous said...

follow you on facebook!

Stormy said...

AH! How cute is that!?

I need this!

Love IT//♥

jjandstormy@yahoo.com

Ali said...

Follow you!

Ali said...

Follow Shabby Apple!

Ali said...

Follow you on twitter!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i am a follower of you blog!
what a great giveaway -- i love it!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i follow shabby apple on fb!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i follow shabby apple on twitter!

henning love said...

great giveaway~
i follow your blog now :-)

henning love said...

i follow a little dash of ash on facebook

henning love said...

and i follow shabby apple on facebook too

Mary said...

I follow your lovely blog!

Alisha said...

Love SHABBY APPLE
LOVE aBIGdashofash

AWARD ME THIS NECKLACE :)

Leigh said...

I am now following! And I want this necklace bad!!!! :)

travelbroad.blogspot.com
Leigh :)

ali v. said...

I follow you on GFC :)

ali v. said...

I follow your blog on FB!

ali v. said...

I follow Shabby Apple on FB!

ali v. said...

I follow you on twitter!

ali v. said...

I follow Shabby Apple on twitter!

ali v. said...

I tweeted :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love this necklace and I am a follower! :)

Anonymous said...

I linked up to your Instagram party today!

Anonymous said...

I tweeted about your giveaway!

christie lynn said...

following shabby apple on facebook!

christie lynn said...

already following you on twitter! xoxo

katelyn w said...

I am a follower!
katelynmwallace@gmail.com

katelyn w said...

I follow shabby apple on twitter!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

I follow your blog!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

I follow Shabby Apple on FB.

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

I follow {little} dash of ash on FB.

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

I follow Shabby Apple on Twitter.

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

love love love!! i'm a follower :)

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

i follower shabby apple on twitter!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

i'm a facebook shabby apple fan!

emilie said...

That necklace is gorgeous! I follow your blog!

Emilie
www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Im a follower, love the necklace!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis