Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday's Fancies: {Fall at the Beach}

I wish I could say I am going to the beach this weekend... but I'm not (as of right now)!  However, I have been craving a beach weekend for awhile now and I am completely inspired by these fall looks at the shore!  I hope I didn't miss the last nice weekend of the season.... 

images {via}
My inspiration outfit is completely inspired by these amazing boat shoe {boots} that I just ordered! I would definitely take these on my fall trip to the beach! Complete... with the outfit below :)

polyvore created by {ashley gale}
Check out more Friday's Fancies inspiration at {av}'s blog {here}! I hope you have a great weekend! And I hope you are able to check out my FALL {jewelry giveaway}!

23 comments:

L.A. in the bay said...

oh i love this outfit!

ashlyn | nicole said...

eeuuuuhhh girl! {is that even the right way to say it} i love your inspirations! & those boots {UH NEED THEM!} love your outfit! great friday fancie!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Great outfit! Im loving shorts and a sweater during our Central-Cali Indian summer. Have a great weekend!

Kendra said...

So many cute sweaters this week! Love the tights :)
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

m_b said...

wow those boots are fabulous! i love how you paired them with the shorts! too cute! :) have a great weekend!
marissa @ the boot

jgale15609 said...

Wish I was going to the beach this weekend too! Love the outfits they are the perfect mix for a nice fall weekend.

Ali said...

I love those inspiration images!

Nuha said...

those are gorgeous boots!! absolutely love them!

Clare C. Whitaker said...

I used some of those same inspiration pics last week, they are wonderful!! Quite a perfect fall-beach weather outfit, hope you get a little beach trip! xoxo

Mary said...

Those boots are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love this, I've always wanted to go to the beach in the fall.
Happy Friday
xx
Z

Unknown said...

Those boots HAVE to be mine- love the whole outfit!!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely outfit! Definitely perfect for cool days at the beach, happy weekend!

Alexa said...

How fun love the socks. A cozy day at the beach!!!
xo

Lauren said...

Love those boots - and that whole outfit! I love Fall (and even Winter) at the beach!

siddathornton said...

the green mini in the inspiration photo is my favorite. you've also inspired me to pick up some lace-up boots this season - i want to try them out with the long socks combo - so cute & cozy! have a fabulous friday!

Anonymous said...

loooove this outfit! the scarf with shorts seem so laid back and cute!

Secondhand Stella said...

Love that look in the top left. Also love the boots you chose!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

oh, I'm in love with this look. And how cute is that couple? adorable.

ali v. said...

sigh. what I wouldn't give for a beach weekend right now! I love love love this cozy chic look, my love...you always have beautiful Friday's Fancies :) hope you had a great weekend! xoxo {av}

Meggan said...

Love those boots! This is a great fall look for the beach! Perfect for me because we live about 10 minutes away from the beach and I never know how to dress during the fall! xoxo

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

adorable!! love all of the above!! we are headed to the beach (in NC) this weekend, so this post made me really excited!! ;)

InteriorGroupie said...

Couldn't agree with you more! Love the idea of fall at the beach...even if I don't live near the ocean :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis