I am pretty much obsessed with a beautifully dressed table and after the wedding I went to this weekend, I found myself pinning lovely tables on {pinterest}! Most of them are from wedding receptions, but I'm just looking forward to hosting a party at home one day... maybe when I am out of a one bedroom apartment and my kitchen table is out of storage and I have a backyard... so maybe in a decade or two! ;) Here are some favorites:
![]() |
| Not only is the table above perfectly amazing - those lucite chiavari chairs are to die for! |
![]() |
| Perfectly quaint! |
![]() |
| Not sure if I could do the mix matching chairs... but still LOVE the look! |
![]() |
| Love the garden flowers! |
![]() |
| I think I'm obsessed with chiavari chairs...because I'm not sure if I love the table or the chairs more?! |
![]() |
| I'm positive I've used this photo on my blog before - but it is just too gorgeous to not reuse :) My FAVORITE! |
![]() |
| My sister's wedding!!! Lovely :) |







5 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! I think the second one is my favorite, perfect for a garden party. I also love chiavari chairs. I even had the chairs that came with our reception site replaced with chiavari chairs and it was so worth it!
Those are all extremely pretty.
That bird cage table is gorgeous!!!
http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell
I have to teach a class on tablescapes...so these are really inspirational! Thanks doll!
Simply beautiful!
Post a Comment