Tuesday, October 11, 2011

J.Crew Spring 2012

I am a big fan of J.Crew and always incorporate their amazingly perfect pieces into my wardrobe each season!  And while I was just in the store this past weekend swooning over chunky sweaters and the amazing fall jacket that I bought... I can't help but be extra excited for their spring 2012 line that was just presented in September during NY Fashion Week.   Maybe it's the unusually warm weather that is getting me excited... or maybe it's just the amazing color palette, the prints, the styling, the mix and match perfection... love it all! How many more months until Spring?!?

{via}

10 comments:

MG said...

That line is insane. I'm so excited for Spring now. Gotta start savin up!

Unknown said...

I LOVE JCrew....so many awesome bright colors...awesome!
xoxo from Trinidad

Unknown said...

SO gorgeous- loving that all pink outfit!

Erica said...

I love everything about Jcrew! I'm making a trip to their outlet store next month to stock up on winter items. I can't wait :)

birdie to be said...

Gorgeous outfits!!!

L.A. in the bay said...

I want everything from their Spring 2012 line.

Ashley said...

I am so pumped for this collection!! LOVE the bright colors!

Mandy Crandell said...

Pretty! I love J. Crew!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Ashley,

I am loving the JCrew spring look so much right now! With the launch of their line and kate spade I have never wished for fall and winter to speed by so much in my entire life, although I will be patient! Love the looks!! Be sure to check out http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/ I gave my blog a little face-lift the other evening xoxo

Anonymous said...

Many people worry so much about managing their careers, but rarely spend half that much energy managing their LIVES. I want to make my life, not just my job, the best it can be. The rest will work itself out.
How I also wish you could link us up to better jobs sites
allot are really in pains, modern day slavery for a job
Great Opportunity to get international Jobs specially Nigerian citizens must check this site Crew Jobs submit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis