Monday, October 17, 2011

Ashley Gale Photography: Jason - 6 Months Old!

Hi Friends! I had another photo session this weekend for Jason's 6 month photos! He made my job so easy because he smiled the entire time... seriously, the happiest baby alive!  We did a lot of little naked butt photos (that I know his mom is going to adore)... but when it was time to get dressed - I became a little jealous of his super cute wardrobe!  Splendid onesies and little boy Uggs... yes please! :) Sorry there is just one sneak peak... busy night for me, but definitely wanted to show off this little man! Can't wait to share the rest with you, Jodi & Jeff! Have a great night! :)

5 comments:

jgale15609 said...

He is one cute little guy! Great picture can't wait to see more.

Casey said...

oh my! what a doll! look at those eyes!

Michelle said...

Awww great picture!

Anonymous said...

how cute is he!
xo emily

a_jorgenson said...

I am so impressed! What a great shot! Though that baby may make it easy ;)

<3
aj

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis