I had fun browsing {West Elm}'s new monogram shop after receiving their email blast today! It reminded how initials can make any simple gift just perfect... oh, and it reminded me how much I secretly love anything with A's on it! What can I say... A is my favorite letter! ;) Check out their shop for some great gift giving ideas!
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Monogrammed items make great gifts. Good to remember since we're coming up on the holidays!
Me too! A is the greatest letter:)
I like the letter J of course :D
I am obsessed with all things monogrammed! LOVe this!
I haven't been on West Elm's website for awhile. I'm gonna have to go check it out:)
I love the pig; its the perfect touch of whimsy.
such a sucker for a monogram, love this modern look!
xo emily
i love anything monogrammed! great gift ideas for sure! :) i will have to check them out!
oh & i love anything with an A on it too! ha
xxoo.
I'm definitely going to be keeping this in mind for gifts ... and for myself for after our wedding! Love it all, especially those hand towels. so cute.
Hi, I'd like to invite you to post your giveaways on our giveaway directory: Giveaway Scout (http://www.giveawayscout.com). Please submit your blog here: http://www.giveawayscout.com/join/ Once you receive our confirmation email you can post your giveaways on our site. Thanks.
so cute and such great gifts! i'm getting my bridesmaids monogram pendant necklaces and i'm so excited!
Post a Comment