I always want to give credit where credit is due! If you see something here that is yours and it is uncredited, please let me know! Also, If you want your image removed, I can do that too, but hoping I don't have to, because if it's here, it's beautiful!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Just Saying...
Next time you find yourself caught up and frustrated trying to get something perfect on the first try, take a look at this early iteration of Twitter. Never give up! :)
7 comments:
I love this! It's such a great reminder that even the best projects start from somewhere.
wow thats amazing.. its true every great project has a interesting beginning!
Wheee! I love love LOVE your blog! <3 your newest follower!
What a great reminder!
dream big :)
omg... fabulous reminder!!!
Great advise if you don't get it right the first time try try again.
Post a Comment