Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Apartment Tour: {Alvhem Makleri & Interior}

It is no surprise that I love home decor and I love seeing how people decorate their space!  So... when I came across this amazing flat, I was drooling (with jealousy) and knew I had to share with you!  The neutral colors, combined with the wood floors and the impeccable details makes me wish I lived there... Only problem is... I believe this place is in Sweden!  Hope you enjoy the tour..

check out more photos {here}


13 comments:

m_b said...

oh my god! i had to pin this whole house because it is amazing! i love the light and the cozyness!

Emily said...

oh la la I love your kitchen - what a beautiful apartment!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love that living room!

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

Great space.... love the white all over with strong colorful accents. Beauty!

Glad you like banner and I've decided faux zebra accents, all white cowhide rug. Couldn't do the full deal zebra, just couldn't. ;)

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

talk about apartment envy! I dont even know where to begin... maybe the kitchen? its gorgeous!

Gloria said...

What a beautiful home - that red wallpaper is divine!

Erica said...

I love everything about this place. That quaint kitchen and the light fixture that hangs over the table in the living room. I wish I lived here.

Raquel said...

Wow this house is amazing! I would DEFINITELY love there!

L.A. in the bay said...

totally love this home!

chanel said...

I love this grey living room! I've ordered a grey couch, hoping it'll be here any day, and I love the rest of this styling!

xo chanel
http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

Tarabelle said...

I can't get past how much i love that gray wallpaper wall in the kitchen. Fantastic. Thanks for posting!

ashley nicole catherine said...

holy gorgeousness i love it!!

jgale15609 said...

Love the look so simple and clean but with POPS of color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis